👉 Please reference you found the job on Remote Software Engineering Jobs, this helps us get more companies to post here, thanks!
We are the Tech team behind the success of top European Startups, and we are looking for future tech leaders.
What makes Ragnarson’s attitude different from the rest of the market is that we want our developers to be future tech leaders. It means that besides technical expertise we emphasize their development in other aspects such as business knowledge, communication skills, or management.
If you see yourself in the next 5 years as someone who influences tech and team choices, Ragnarson is the place where you can acquire relevant skills. You can become a tech lead, startup owner, CTO, or an especially valuable team member.
We believe in and train the so-called T-shaped developers. This means that you have a deep specialization and broad general knowledge. We know that if you connect technical expertise with business skills, the outcome of your work will be astonishing.
👉 Do you enjoy working closely with international start-up companies and organizations?
👉 Do you draw satisfaction from automating the processes of Continuous Integration & Deployment?
👉 Would you rather shape the responsibilities and structures around you instead of being told what to do?
👉 Do you prefer to “win” as a team as opposed to being a lone wolf?
If so, we might have an interesting opportunity for you. We are looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer who could work smoothly with our team and help us shape our solutions to satisfy both our end customers and developers.
Challenges to tackle:
- Implementing DevOps principles, methodology, and practices in the scope of small/medium organizations
- Tailoring automation tools for deployment, orchestration, and test needs
- Building, and maintaining virtualized infrastructure for various projects
- Improving scalability, availability, and reliability of cloud-based systems
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Co-creating a team of skilled engineers
- Receiving and giving regular feedback from clients and peers
- Direct collaboration with founders and an experienced PO/PM
- At least 2 years of commercial experience as a DevOps Engineer/Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, Solution Architect or comparable position
- Fluent communication in English (written and spoken)
- Good knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) or equivalent
- Knowing how to building services on top of GNU/Linux and Unix-like operating systems
- Ability to multitask and attention to detail and quality
- Eagerness to share your knowledge and experiences
- Diagnosed automation mania
Our Hiring Process
- I stage - introductory call with our recruitment team
- II stage - a technical interview checking relevant skills; we always provide comprehensive feedback whether the candidate remains in our process or not
- III stage - 1-on-1 conversations with various people from the team - cultural fit
- 100% remote work (or from our office in Lodz or Berlin)
- Salary level: 13 500 - 20 000 PLN net on B2B contract
- Self-setting up your salary twice a year
- Open company financial records (for example, income, expenses, forecast)
- Transparent communication and company documents
- Participating in everyday decisions regarding the direction of the company growth
- Opportunity to develop in non-testing fields (project management, customer relations, recruitment, marketing, sales)
- Various benefits (MacBook, co-funding of the healthcare package, sports activities, co-work space and English classes, holiday package, etc.)