👉 Please reference you found the job on Remote Software Engineering Jobs, this helps us get more companies to post here, thanks!
At Wonders, we build products that delight restaurant managers and offload the operational burden of running a restaurant. By enabling frictionless connection between restaurants and their customers, we enhance the experience for everyone.
As a company built by technologists and former restaurant operators, Wonders has strong customer empathy. We obsess over placing our customers first and working backwards, and fundamentally believe that when our customers succeed, we succeed.
Our metrics are strong
- Wonders has achieved significant growth over the last year, growing annual recurring revenue by almost 200% to $30 million and doubling our customer base of mom-and-pop restaurants.
- Wonders has maintained profitability for 5+ years and continues to do so even with strong growth
If you want to be part of a hyper-growth and profitable technology company–that’s backed by institutional investors–Wonders is the place for you. Based in Long Island City (aka Queens, NY), we seek creative thinkers who are passionate about using technology to solve the biggest problems facing independent restaurant owners.
As a Salesforce developer, you will provide your expertise to the Wonders team. You will be responsible for the design, development, testing and implementation of solutions in our Salesforce instance. You will collaborate with our Sales, Client Success and Finance stakeholders to translate business needs into efficient solutions within the Salesforce ecosystem.
This position is an opportunity for the right individual to play a vital role in our team. You’ll be helping Wonders’ most important operational initiatives as we continuously scale.
- Develop high-quality, scalable applications with Apex, Trigger, LWC/Aura and Lightning Pages, as well as declarative and configuration development
- Participate in all phases of Salesforce development life cycle, including functional analysis, prototyping, development, testing, deployment and support
- Work with product managers to drive strategic value through custom solutions built on Salesforce platform
- Design and prototype Salesforce Objects, Fields and Record Types
- Design and implement security with Roles, Profiles and Sharing Rules
- Automate business processes using Salesforce automation tools, such as Flow, Validation Rule, Formula and Assignment Rule
- Perform data updates / migration using Data Loader or other similar tools
- Deploy changes with SFDX or other migration tools
- Be part of code review and brainstorming sessions
- Keep up to date with Salesforce releases, features and best practice
- 5+ years of experience with the Salesforce platform, specifically: development with Apex, Triggers, Visualforce and Salesforce APIs
- Experience creating and supporting flows, process builders, workflow, triggers, email alerts, etc
- Experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd party systems
- Experience in exploring and doing POCs with AppExchange apps
- Strong technical and virtual collaboration skills
- BS / MS / PhD in Computer Science or related field
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- Passion for the restaurant industry or restaurant technology
Our Hiring Process
Finding a meaningful and rewarding career isn’t easy. That’s why our goal is to make the process as smooth as possible.
Small businesses, like independent restaurants, are the lifeblood of the American economy. We are passionate about helping small business owners realize their dreams. Without them, we wouldn’t be in this business (and probably somewhat hungry). If you’re passionate about helping local restaurant owners, we invite you to work wonders with us–one restaurant at a time.
- Application - Explore our current openings and identify roles that could be a good fit for you. We’re always looking for top-tier professionals to join our growing team.
- Interview - We view interviews as a two-way process that allows us to determine if your skills, experience, and personality meet the job requirements. And, we encourage you to explore if our company culture is a good fit for you.
- Assessment - For some specialized roles, we require a skills assessment specifically designed to determine whether or not you’re a fit for the role.
- Decision - Once we have determined that you’re the right fit for the role, we will send you a formal offer letter.
- Welcome To The Team! - You’re officially a part of the Wonders family— Time to get started!
- Highly Competitive Compensation - To demonstrate how we value each team member’s unique skill set and experience, we offer highly competitive salaries, health benefits, and stock options.
- Be Part Of A Hyper-Growth Startup - After years of steady growth with no outside investor capital, Wonders is highly profitable–reaching an exciting hyper-growth phase that’s ripe with career opportunities.
- Make An Impact - Find a career that is mission-driven and aligned with your personal core values.
- Serve Local Communities - Small businesses are the lifeblood of our local communities. By becoming a Wonders team member, you get to empower small business owners every day.
- Flexible & Remote Working Options - To attract the best talent, we offer a flexible and remote work environment built on trust and empowerment.
- Team Events & Outings - To foster a culture of working hard and having fun, we plan regular team-building and social events.