👉 Please reference you found the job on Remote Software Engineering Jobs, this helps us get more companies to post here, thanks!
The best free resources for coding interviews. Period.
The same resources that successfully helped engineers get offers from Google, Microsoft, and Amazon. With proven results and used by over a million people all around the world...
Dashworks is the first and only place you need to go to find or discover knowledge about anyone or anything at work. We’re on a path to redesigning the future of collaboration and knowledge sharing. We truly have a unique opportunity to build a category-defining product (and company!) that gets used by millions every day.
We have reached a pivotal stage in our journey:
- After coming out of stealth last year, we launched our self-serve offering in Q4 2022 and are growing rapidly
- We’ve built an exceptional team with high talent density, coming from Microsoft Bing, Amazon Alexa, Google, Facebook, Atlassian, and other incredible places.
- We are very well funded: over $9.5M raised to date from many of the top early-stage investors.
Joining right now would mean you get to ride the wave of explosive top-of-the-funnel growth yet get meaningful equity in a pre-series A startup.
As an early engineer to join our team, you'll have the opportunity to materially impact and scale not just the company's product but also the team and the culture. You'll get to drive key product initiatives end to end and work alongside exceptionally strong co-workers who learn quickly and ship quality work.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and data scientists to understand and define product requirements and user stories.
- Design, develop, and deploy full-stack features with an emphasis on AI, incorporating frontend, backend, and machine learning components.
- Build, optimize, and maintain AI features using modern LLM frameworks and tools.
- Develop APIs and integrate AI-driven features into existing products and applications.
- Write clean, efficient, and scalable code, adhering to best practices and industry standards.
- Perform thorough code reviews and provide constructive feedback to peers.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for AI-driven features, systems, and processes.
- Continuously research and stay up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques, and best practices in AI, full-stack development, and software engineering.
- Contribute to the improvement of the overall product development process, proposing and implementing new ideas and techologies.
- Mentor and provide guidance to junior developers, helping them grow professionally and technically.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field; advanced degree preferred.
- 5+ years of full-stack software development experience, with a strong focus on AI-driven products and applications.
- Demonstrated expertise in AI and machine learning concepts, techniques, and tools, such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, or similar.
- Experience with RESTful API design and development.
- Strong understanding of databases and data modeling, including experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms and services, such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and experience working in a Scrum or Kanban environment.
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams.
- A proactive and results-oriented mindset with a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- A passion for staying current with industry trends and emerging technologies, with a commitment to continuous learning and professional growth.
- Experience with natural language processing (NLP) and computer vision techniques.
- Knowledge of AI ethics, privacy, and security best practices.
- Familiarity with DevOps tools and practices, such as containerization, CI/CD, and infrastructure-as-code.
- Experience working on high-impact, customer-facing products or applications.
Our Hiring Process
- 30-min chat for us to learn about your ideal role and past technical achievements and for you to learn about our vision, current stage, and next milestones.
- Two 1-hour long technical interviews involving system design, coding, and debugging.
- 30-minute interview to see if we have a mutual cultural fit.
- Chatting with two of your references: your previous coworkers/managers. We offer you to chat with our references as well: investors, advisors, customers.
- Offer: 3 alternatives with a range of equity and base compensation options. We’ll also answer all your questions about business, finances, cap table, engineering, and anything else you need to make this life-changing decision (for both you and us!).
We move fast through the entire process and aim to have all the steps above completed within 3-5 days. We will make an offer to only exceptional candidates whom we have strong conviction in their technical skills and fit for the role.
We're working hard to create a working environment where people feel empowered to do their very best work, make a significant impact, and enjoy what they do. As an early employee, you'll have a massive say in defining the engineering organization, our vision, and our culture. You'll also have uncapped opportunities for growth, learning, and exposure to different business areas.
Here are Dashworks' essential benefits:
- A competitive salary - regularly reviewed to make sure you're always getting what you deserve.
- Meaningful pre-Series A share options - you'll own a part of Dashworks and share in our success
- Healthcare, vision, dental, and mental health coverage
- Home office setup + hardware/software coverage: get a laptop and whatever hardware, software, or services you need and are reasonable to do your job
- Option to work from our sunny loft in SOMA in SF. We'll cover travel expenses if you plan to come to work in person.
- Unlimited PTO
- Quarterly team retreats