👉 Please reference you found the job on Remote Software Engineering Jobs, this helps us get more companies to post here, thanks!
The best free resources for coding interviews. Period.
The same resources that successfully helped engineers get offers from Google, Microsoft, and Amazon. With proven results and used by over a million people all around the world...
About Apply Digital
We are an innovation, products, and experiences company. Digital to our core, we are purpose-built to transform possibilities for people. We solve complex problems with well-executed solutions tailor-made for continuous growth — we're ambitious, and our clients are too. We work with well-funded start-ups, global brands, and Fortune 1000 companies spanning industries and audiences, including Moderna, Kraft Heinz, Arc’teryx, Realtor.com, and Atlassian.
Life at Apply Digital
- Flexibility — work where you work best
- Paid vacation over the legal limits
- Opportunities for advancement and growth
- Opportunity to travel to our global offices
- Regular in-person, hybrid, and remote team and company events (Drink and draw, curling, karaoke, escape rooms, and team summits!)
- Computer provided
- Beverages and snacks
Why Apply Digital?
Working at Apply Digital is an opportunity to invest your talents in innovative digital projects for global brands as part of a supportive, fun, and collaborative team.
Come join a diverse group of experienced developers in a culture that encourages team members to deepen their existing knowledge by learning cutting-edge technologies.
We are looking for a front-end developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a front-end developer, you will be responsible for implementing visual elements that are visible from the computer user’s vantage point within a web application. You will combine the art of design with the science of programming. You will be responsible for the translation of UI/UX design wireframes to actual code. If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Build the front end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop new user-facing features
- Write reusable code and libraries
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve the software
- Enhance application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders
- Bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code
Apply Digital is hybrid/remote-friendly. The preferred candidate should be based in LATAM working in hours that align with EST.
- Proven work experience as a front-end developer
- Experience using modern web technologies like React, Gatsby, Next.js, Angular, Scully
- Knowledge of web development tools including React.js, Webpack, Babel, ESLint, Jest, Enzyme, Redux
- Good understanding of concepts like Server Side Rendering, Static Site Generator, CDN, Headless CMS, JAMStack, etc.
- Have experience with CSS-in-JS, and modern CSS features like Grid, Flexbox, and CSS custom properties
- Be familiar with the concept of pipelines for Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration and have used at least one platform like CircleCI, GitLab, Github Actions, Travis CI, or Heroku Pipelines
- GIT, Github, Git flow, and experience with Code Review
- Having been part of a multidisciplinary team and have used Agile methodologies like Kanban / Scrum
- Good understanding of SEO
Nice to Haves
- Commerce Layer
- Atomic Design Methodology
- Work with monorepo
Our Hiring Process
Once we've received and reviewed your CV, we'll email to let you know how well we feel you'd fit into the role. If you make it to the next round, we'll send you a test to complete. Make sure you give it your all!
If your test goes well (we'll have several people reviewing it, so do your best) we'll be in touch about an interview. If there's anything important that you need to know before the interview, let us know, and we'll do our best to help.
- Great projects. Broaden your skills on a range of engaging projects with global brands, plus important work for causes we care about.
- An inclusive environment. We’re truly committed to building a culture where diversity is celebrated and everyone feels welcome. So come as you are.
- Learning opportunities. We offer generous training budgets, custom learning plans, Days of Learning, workshops, mentorship, peer support, and more.
- Flexible vacation policy. We believe in work-life boundaries, not just balance. That means we encourage time away from work.
- Flexible benefits. Tailor your extended health and dental plan to your needs, priorities, and preferences.
- Work where you like. Because we have an inherent trust in our people, we empower you to choose what works best for you. Work remotely, from our offices, or a blend of both. Your call.