👉 Please reference you found the job on Remote Software Engineering Jobs, this helps us get more companies to post here, thanks!
The best free resources for coding interviews. Period.
The same resources that successfully helped engineers get offers from Google, Microsoft, and Amazon. With proven results and used by over a million people all around the world...
About Apply Digital
We are an innovation, products, and experiences company. Digital to our core, we are purpose-built to transform possibilities for people. We solve complex problems with well-executed solutions tailor-made for continuous growth — we're ambitious, and our clients are too. We work with well-funded start-ups, global brands, and Fortune 1000 companies spanning industries and audiences, including Moderna, Kraft Heinz, Arc’teryx, Realtor.com, and Atlassian.
Life at Apply Digital
- Flexibility — work where you work best
- Paid vacation over the legal limits
- Opportunities for advancement and growth
- Opportunity to travel to our global offices
- Regular in-person, hybrid, and remote team and company events (Drink and draw, curling, karaoke, escape rooms, and team summits!)
- Computer provided
- Beverages and snacks
Why Apply Digital?
Working at Apply Digital is an opportunity to invest your talents in innovative digital projects for global brands as part of a supportive, fun, and collaborative team.
Come join a diverse group of experienced developers in a culture that encourages team members to deepen their existing knowledge by learning cutting-edge technologies.
We are looking for an experienced Back-End Developer (Python) to join our team! As a Back-End Developer, you will be responsible for the server-side web application logic, modeling data structures, choosing the right tools for project requirements, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
If you have outstanding programming skills and a great passion for developing high-scalable and innovative applications, then you will love this job.
Apply Digital is hybrid/remote-friendly. The preferred candidate should be based in LATAM working in hours that align with EST.
- Developing and maintaining all server-side components
- Ensuring optimal performance and responsiveness to front-end requests
- Collaborating with Front-End Developers on the integration of elements
- Designing customer-facing backend services for various business processes
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions
- Running diagnostic tests, bug fixes, and providing technical support
- Documenting processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of designers, developers, project managers, and DevOps
- Proven work experience as a Back-End Developer
- Extensive knowledge of Python, Django, and Django REST Framework
- Experience creating unit and integration tests
- Experience consuming and building robust RESTful and/or GraphQL APIs
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases like PostgreSQL, MongoDB, and Redis
- Solid understanding of concepts like Microservices architecture, Serverless architecture, Docker
- Familiarity with the concept of pipelines for CI/CD and have used at least one platform like CircleCI, GitLab CI, GitHub Actions, Travis CI, or Heroku Pipelines
- Git, Gitflow, and experience with Code Review
- Having been part of a multidisciplinary team and having used Agile methodologies like Kanban / Scrum
Nice to Haves
- Headless eCommerce
- Cloud Architecture
- Payment Gateways
- React or Angular
- Load and Stress tests
Our Hiring Process
Once we've received and reviewed your CV, we'll email to let you know how well we feel you'd fit into the role. If you make it to the next round, we'll send you a test to complete. Make sure you give it your all!
If your test goes well (we'll have several people reviewing it, so do your best) we'll be in touch about an interview. If there's anything important that you need to know before the interview, let us know, and we'll do our best to help.
- Great projects. Broaden your skills on a range of engaging projects with global brands, plus important work for causes we care about.
- An inclusive environment. We’re truly committed to building a culture where diversity is celebrated and everyone feels welcome. So come as you are.
- Learning opportunities. We offer generous training budgets, custom learning plans, Days of Learning, workshops, mentorship, peer support, and more.
- Flexible vacation policy. We believe in work-life boundaries, not just balance. That means we encourage time away from work.
- Flexible benefits. Tailor your extended health and dental plan to your needs, priorities, and preferences.
- Work where you like. Because we have an inherent trust in our people, we empower you to choose what works best for you. Work remotely, from our offices, or a blend of both. Your call.