👉 Please reference you found the job on Remote Software Engineering Jobs, this helps us get more companies to post here, thanks!
The best free resources for coding interviews. Period.
The same resources that successfully helped engineers get offers from Google, Microsoft, and Amazon. With proven results and used by over a million people all around the world...
Rollstack is on a mission to change the way professionals do their best work. Rollstack allows teams to automatically create and update slide decks and documents using data BI tools, CRMs, and data warehouses.
Rollstack is backed by Y Combinator, the most successful startup incubator in the world that produced the likes of Airbnb, Cruise, Instacart, Dropbox, Doordash, Stripe, Rappi, Flexport, Brex, Coinbase, Reddit, etc.
Here at Rollstack, we’re looking for product engineers who enjoy talking to customers, iterating & shipping quickly, and exhibit a strong sense of ownership and autonomy. Our small teams of engineers largely define and drive their own roadmap, and use their product sense to define and ship an MVP.
Rollstack is a fully remote company.
As a full-stack software engineer, you will:
- Add features to the Rollstack web app, depending on customers needs
- Build integrations with BI tools like Tableau, Looker, Mode, Metabase ...
- Own the full user experience, including the login, setup flow, data sync
- Pioneer best practices with cutting-edge backend and frontend technologies
- Experience building web applications and backend servers.
- Proficient in TypeScript and has solid experience with React, Node.js & Express
- Strong experience collaborating with PMs, designers & engineers to build new products and features
- Strong software-engineering fundamentals, including knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- At least 6 years of related professional work experience.
- A computer-science degree obtained before 2021
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and and in a remote set-up
- Candidate must be based in one of these regions : EU, Argentina, Brazil
Our Hiring Process
Our interview process is designed to find these kinds of engineers. The first interview in very general and not technical. The second interview is technical. Moreover, we try to ask questions that are relevant to the types of products we build -- mostly full stack work, with a bit of database, analysis and customer interaction.
- Compensation will be between 4000$ and 7000$ per month, depending on seniority and location.
- The opportunity to join a Y Combinator-backed company and help shape its product direction
- The opportunity to work with the state of the art tech stack, be mentored and work alongside world-class engineers
- We are a fully remote team and believe some of the best work can be performed remotely
- We also like to gather and bond once per quarter as a team in Europe or around the mediterranean sea.