👉 Please reference you found the job on Remote Software Engineering Jobs, this helps us get more companies to post here, thanks!
The best free resources for coding interviews. Period.
The same resources that successfully helped engineers get offers from Google, Microsoft, and Amazon. With proven results and used by over a million people all around the world...
About Apply Digital
We are an innovation, products, and experiences company. Digital to our core, we are purpose-built to transform possibilities for people. We solve complex problems with well-executed solutions tailor-made for continuous growth — we're ambitious, and our clients are too. We work with well-funded start-ups, global brands, and Fortune 1000 companies spanning industries and audiences, including Moderna, Kraft Heinz, Arc’teryx, Realtor.com, and Atlassian.
Life at Apply Digital
- Flexibility — work where you work best
- Paid vacation over the legal limits
- Opportunities for advancement and growth
- Opportunity to travel to our global offices
- Regular in-person, hybrid, and remote team and company events (Drink and draw, curling, karaoke, escape rooms, and team summits!)
- Computer provided
- Beverages and snacks
Why Apply Digital?
Working at Apply Digital is an opportunity to invest your talents in innovative digital projects for global brands as part of a supportive, fun, and collaborative team.
Come join a diverse group of experienced developers in a culture that encourages team members to deepen their existing knowledge by learning cutting-edge technologies.
We're after an expert Mobile focused Software Engineer with 3-5 years of experience. Our ideal candidate would be someone who can produce and scale software solutions alongside a multifunctional team. They'll be working across the software development lifecycle, from design to implementation. If you can work independently and responsibly, write solid code, and stay up to date with the latest technologies, then this could be the job for you.
As a Software Engineer, you'll be working with mobile engineering teams and product managers to bring software solutions to life, constantly innovating to build and improve products.
Apply Digital is hybrid/remote-friendly. The preferred candidate should be based in LATAM working in hours that align with EST.
- Support the entire application lifecycle
- Contribute to designing, testing, releasing, and application support
- Write a clean and sustainable code that can be used in the future
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Talk with users to understand their needs and experiences
- Implement interfaces to improve user experience
- Identify and plan for new features
- Plan, implement and manage new projects
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Suggest and implement new mobile products, applications, and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology and best practices
- Product-focused Android application development experience
- Portfolio of consumer-facing high-performance Android applications available in the Marketplace
- Advanced Android SDK / Kotlin skills
- Strong knowledge of Android API capabilities at different levels, framework components, and lifecycles
- Ability to work with third-party APIs and libraries
- Full understanding of the mobile development lifecycle
- Spanish language ability
- Experience with web technologies as well as mobile
- A mindset that's always ready for action
Nice to Haves
- Spanish language ability
- Released your own apps on the App Store or Google Play (send us links!)
- Experience with web technologies as well as mobile.
Our Hiring Process
Once we've received and reviewed your CV, we'll email to let you know how well we feel you'd fit into the role. If you make it to the next round, we'll send you a test to complete. Make sure you give it your all!
If your test goes well (we'll have several people reviewing it, so do your best) we'll be in touch about an interview. If there's anything important that you need to know before the interview, let us know, and we'll do our best to help.
- Great projects. Broaden your skills on a range of engaging projects with global brands, plus important work for causes we care about.
- An inclusive environment. We’re truly committed to building a culture where diversity is celebrated and everyone feels welcome. So come as you are.
- Learning opportunities. We offer generous training budgets, custom learning plans, Days of Learning, workshops, mentorship, peer support, and more.
- Flexible vacation policy. We believe in work-life boundaries, not just balance. That means we encourage time away from work.
- Flexible benefits. Tailor your extended health and dental plan to your needs, priorities, and preferences.
- Work where you like. Because we have an inherent trust in our people, we empower you to choose what works best for you. Work remotely, from our offices, or a blend of both. Your call.