👉 Please reference you found the job on Remote Software Engineering Jobs, this helps us get more companies to post here, thanks!
Join Qonto. Help create the finance solution that energizes SMEs and freelancers. Qonto is the leading European business finance solution. It simplifies everything from everyday banking and financing, to bookkeeping and spend management. Qonto energizes SMEs and freelancers so that they can achieve more.
Why join Qonto?
The Qonto adventure was born from our own experience: as new entrepreneurs, we were frustrated with traditional banks. Their services were time-consuming and complex, and the tools we were given were not suited to small, modern companies. So we started to build an easy business banking solution ourselves. Of all that we've achieved since 2016, our talented team remains our greatest source of pride. Qontoers come from diverse backgrounds and are passionate about creating the best product, one with a strong impact and a great user experience.
If you're looking to be part of an ambitious team that's modernizing a dusty industry through design & technology combined with great customer care, get in touch!
- Alexandre Prot and Steve Anavi – Co-founders @Qonto
Diversity and inclusion lies at the heart of Qonto.
- 40% female presence in leadership teams
- 44% female workforce (vs 17% in the Tech sector generally)
- 33% of Qontoers are non-French
- Over 50 nationalities (and counting...)
A few figures about Qonto:
- Alexandre Prot and Steve Anavi created Qonto in July 2017
- 1,000 happy Qontoers (And we're hiring more!)
- 350,000 + companies are using Qonto
- €622m raised with VCs and business angels including Valar, Alven, the European Investment Bank, Tencent, DST Global, Tiger Global, TCV, Alkeon, Eurazeo, KKR, Insight Partners, Exor Seeds and Gaingels.
- Listed in the French Tech #Next40, bringing together the most promising young companies of the French Tech industry.
- 1st B2B account for finance management to get a Payment Institution licence.
Our offices in Europe:
Qonto is an open-minded company. Don’t tick all the boxes? Apply, and we’ll let you know if we think you could fit the role. You never know 😉
Join us as Staff Frontend Engineer and help us craft beautiful web interfaces serving the financial needs of our 350,000 customers.
You will join a team of 50 Front-End engineers shaping the financial app that will be used by one million SMEs by 2025.
As a Staff Frontend Engineer, you will:
- Lead the technical design of new features to ensure we deliver quality on time.
- Proactively support your teammates, helping them become more productive engineers.
- Draw structured learnings from quality defects to improve the craft of the team.
- Contribute to defining the technical roadmap of the Web team and help align it on the company's goals and vision.
🤔 What you can expect
- We built our own design system and UI kit from scratch.
- We have a strong focus on quality. We maintain a twelve-month technical vision and carefully monitor its execution. We have a zero-QA-return objective and we already delivered a 36% decrease in QA returns on new features in H2 ‘22 vs. H1 ‘22.
- We accelerate learning by identifying our blind spots, building new knowledge and sharing it with the rest of the team. You will be immersed in this culture and practice of continuous learning, which we call the Qonto Way.
- You will take an active part in designing the new features to be shipped to our customers, both from a technical and a product standpoint.
- You will have autonomy to improve the team’s operating system.
🤝 Your future team
You will be part of a team focused on performance, as illustrated in this article by Florian, our Director of Web.
Our web apps all use a state-of-the-art version of the Ember.js framework. You can read why in this article by Frédéric, Senior Lead on the team.
- Entrepreneurial mindset: you want to help build an innovative product used by hundreds of thousands. You roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- Continuous improvement mindset: you put energy into getting better at your craft every day.
- • Structured reasoning: you express your thoughts in an organized, concise and precise manner. You can explain and illustrate complex ideas, both in speaking and in writing.
- Team player: you treat your colleagues as if they were customers. You provide them with the highest standard of quality and you expect the same from them. You have a positive impact on others and you act in ways that benefit the team.
You don’t need prior experience with Ember. As long as you are willing to learn, we have everything you need to get you onboarded 😉
Qonto is an open-minded company. Don’t tick all the boxes? Apply and we’ll let you know if we think you could fit the role. You never know ☺️
Our Hiring Process
- Interviews with your Talent Acquisition Manager and future managers
- A remote exercise to demonstrate your skills and give you a taste of what working at Qonto could be like
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
- Tailor-made remote policy
- Lunch Card
- Dynamic career tracks
- Competitive salary package
- Employee well-being initiatives
- And so much more to help you succeed