👉 Please reference you found the job on Remote Software Engineering Jobs, this helps us get more companies to post here, thanks!
The best free resources for coding interviews. Period.
The same resources that successfully helped engineers get offers from Google, Microsoft, and Amazon. With proven results and used by over a million people all around the world...
About Apply Digital
We are an innovation, products, and experiences company. Digital to our core, we are purpose-built to transform possibilities for people. We solve complex problems with well-executed solutions tailor-made for continuous growth — we're ambitious, and our clients are too. We work with well-funded start-ups, global brands, and Fortune 1000 companies spanning industries and audiences, including Moderna, Kraft Heinz, Arc’teryx, Realtor.com, and Atlassian.
Life at Apply Digital
- Flexibility — work where you work best
- Paid vacation over the legal limits
- Opportunities for advancement and growth
- Opportunity to travel to our global offices
- Regular in-person, hybrid, and remote team and company events (Drink and draw, curling, karaoke, escape rooms, and team summits!)
- Computer provided
- Beverages and snacks
Why Apply Digital?
Working at Apply Digital is an opportunity to invest your talents in innovative digital projects for global brands as part of a supportive, fun, and collaborative team.
Come join a diverse group of experienced developers in a culture that encourages team members to deepen their existing knowledge by learning cutting-edge technologies.
We're looking for an experienced Back and Front-end coder with 3-5 years of experience. As a Full Stack Software Engineer, you'll be working with engineering teams and product managers to bring software solutions to life, constantly innovating to build and improve products.
Our ideal teammate is someone comfortable working with development frameworks and library management — and who can produce and scale software solutions alongside a multifunctional team. You’ll be working across the software development lifecycle, from design to implementation. So, if you're able to work independently and responsibly as well as write clean and solid code, then this could be your perfect job.
Apply Digital is hybrid/remote-friendly. The preferred candidate should be based in LATAM working in hours that align with EST.
- Design client and server-side architecture
- Build great-looking app frontends
- Write effective APIs
- Test software for efficiency and responsiveness
- Review, refactor, and update software
- Design and implement security and data protection methodologies
- Build apps and features with responsive mobile design
- Author technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and data analysts to improve software
- Node.js development: our usual stack is based on Node.js, Express/Nest.js, MongoDB/Mongoose or TypeORM/PostgreSQL
- Experience in web development; your HTML and CSS knowledge should be on point
- Experience in front-end development using frameworks like React, Next.js, Gatsby, Angular, and Scully
- CSS-in-JS and some of the latest CSS features like Grid, Flexbox, and custom CSS properties
- Experience in tools like Webpack, Babel, ESlint, Prettier
- Familiarity with cloud architecture on AWS, Google Cloud, Serverless Architecture and CDNs
- Experience using Docker and Docker Compose
- Familiarity with the concept of Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration pipelines. You'll have used at least one of CodePipeline, CircleCI, GitLab, GitHub Actions, Travis CI, or Heroku Pipelines
- Unit testing using frameworks like Jest, Jasmine, or Mocha
- Basic knowledge of Linux (console)
- REST API and writing API specs and documentation in Postman
- Git, GitHub streams, Git streams, Semrel, and Code Review
- You'll definitely have worked in a multidisciplinary team that uses agile methodologies like Kanban/Scrum
- Experience working with NoSQL databases and familiarity with different types like Key-value, Document store, Object store, etc.
Nice to Haves:
- Commerce Layer
- Atomic Design Methodology
- Ant Design
- Elastic Stack
Our Hiring Process
Once we've received and reviewed your CV, we'll email to let you know how well we feel you'd fit into the role. If you make it to the next round, we'll send you a test to complete. Make sure you give it your all!
If your test goes well (we'll have several people reviewing it, so do your best) we'll be in touch about an interview. If there's anything important that you need to know before the interview, let us know, and we'll do our best to help.
- Great projects. Broaden your skills on a range of engaging projects with global brands, plus important work for causes we care about.
- An inclusive environment. We’re truly committed to building a culture where diversity is celebrated and everyone feels welcome. So come as you are.
- Learning opportunities. We offer generous training budgets, custom learning plans, Days of Learning, workshops, mentorship, peer support, and more.
- Flexible vacation policy. We believe in work-life boundaries, not just balance. That means we encourage time away from work.
- Flexible benefits. Tailor your extended health and dental plan to your needs, priorities, and preferences.
- Work where you like. Because we have an inherent trust in our people, we empower you to choose what works best for you. Work remotely, from our offices, or a blend of both. Your call.