👉 Please reference you found the job on Remote Software Engineering Jobs, this helps us get more companies to post here, thanks!
The best free resources for coding interviews. Period.
The same resources that successfully helped engineers get offers from Google, Microsoft, and Amazon. With proven results and used by over a million people all around the world...
FINN makes mobility fun and sustainable. With a flexible car subscription, we bring a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and offset all CO2 emissions along the way. Join our fast-growing startup to build the most popular auto e-commerce platform in Europe and the USA. We work with the best car brands in the world and are backed by leading global investors.
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees. Experience comes in many forms and we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team. We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't perfectly align with what we have listed. We'd love to hear from you!
You are a talented woman in an engineering leadership position who will make impactful contributions to the growth of FINN. As a Tech Lead you will lead a team of up to 6 Backend and Frontend Engineers. You are directly responsible for developing your team members and for building the best tools and infrastructure to support our departments.
- You have the flexibility to work either in our Munich office or remotely ±3 hours of the Munich time zone (CET/CEST).
- Full visa support for you and your family.
- Possibility to work part-time instead of full-time and reduce a 40-hour-week to 80% (32 hours/week) or 60% (24 hours/week).
- You have the flexibility to choose how you are structuring your working time by making use of our trust-based working hours.
- With massive growth potential, FINN allows you to quickly develop and succeed in a highly motivating startup environment with purposeful projects in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent fixed salary, significant virtual equity share of the company, participation in the company pension scheme with an employer subsidy of 40%.
- Yearly personal development budget of 3.000€.
- An open-minded community to be welcomed from day one and fun team events with amazing colleagues.
- Do you want to drive your own car with FINN? Get one with our employee discount program.
- Hire and manage an incredible team: Grow a high-performing team, coach and support your team members on a daily basis. Continuously advance the technical quality, processes, and collaboration of your team.
- Best software for FINN: Actively participate in delivering the best software possible for our customers and business units. Together with the cross-functional teams, build tools and applications focused on automating the most frequent tasks.
- Strive for excellence: Strive to deliver the best possible user experience and to follow engineering best practices.
- Build it, run it: Build features with a ‘build it, run it’ mindset and be responsible for testing, deploying, and monitoring your code. We believe in Serverless!
- Be a role model for engineers: be involved and act as a mentor in building a diverse and open-minded team where everyone has equal opportunity to pursue their personal development.
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or in a similar field from a university.
- 2+ years of managerial experience in a fast-paced software development environment.
- 3+ years of software engineering experience in larger projects preferably B2B, B2C, or SaaS products.
- Profound knowledge of either Typescript, React, Python, Node,js or Go
- Strong solution-finding abilities with new, creative approaches on how to overcome obstacles.
- Highly passionate about hands-on coding.
- You have a “never-stop-learning” attitude and a desire to develop and grow.
- You are available for at least 24 hours/week.
- You are fluent in English.
Our Hiring Process
At FINN, we follow a multi-stage process. Throughout the process, you will have the opportunity to get to know various people of your future team. Further in the process, we will ask you to work on a case/ coding challenge in which you will have the chance to show your role-specific skills. Details regarding the application process will be addressed in more detail in the first interview.
All our interviews are designed to be conducted online from home. However, if you would like to meet us in person and get an impression of our office, you are more than welcome to come to our office for one of your interviews. We are looking forward to meeting you!
Your Interview Journey
Inform yourself about the position and FINN beforehand. This will also make you feel more comfortable during the conversation.
Tell us Your Story
We want to learn more about your background and experiences. Tell us your story and what you strive for.
We'd love to get an authentic impression of you. In return, we aim at sharing as much relevant and transparent information with you as well!
Be open and curious and think about what else you would like to know about FINN.
- Individual Career Opportunities - Choose your career path and become a leader or expert in your field. No matter what we commit to a leadership that will bring your skills to the next level.
- Personal Development Budget - At FINN, we encourage constant growth and learning. With your yearly personal development budget, you can get creative on how you would like to spend it.
- Awesome Team
Events - Up for a ski trip, a day at the lake or a bowling night? We regularly organize team events to celebrate the great work of the FINN team.
- Pension Schemes - We have different programs to prepare employees for retirement and to ensure stability at the end of their career.
- Well-Being Support - We care about you! That’s why we ease access to counselling services in case you need support for your well-being.
- Empowering Parents - Do you have kids? Then you can get a subsidy for preschool childcare in Germany or partial insurance coverage for dependents in the US.
- Insurance Coverage - If you live in the US, FINN covers 100% of your insurance base package that can be used for various healthcare services.
- Sports Membership - If you live in Germany, you benefit from subsidized sports membership that entitles you to sports and wellness facilities across the country.
- Employee Participation Program - By holding virtual shares, you benefit directly from FINN's growth and future success.
- Discounted Car Subcriptions - Do you want to drive your own FINN car? No problem with our employee discount.