👉 Please reference you found the job on Remote Software Engineering Jobs, this helps us get more companies to post here, thanks!
We are a fast-growing tech company, with our flagship product being a live-chat app powered by unique chatbot solutions. As a customer experience tool, we help micro & small businesses worldwide serve their clients efficiently.
We aim to develop as an organization constantly, in 2021 we were awarded a prestigious Great Place To Work certificate.
Working at Tidio means having an impact on thousands of companies and millions of their users. But our clients are not the only ones who can grow with us. By joining Tidio, you can grow, too!
A few facts about us:
- Every month, our widget is viewed by 510 million unique users, which is 6.2% of the global population
- Our product is in the TOP 5 most popular live chat solutions in the world, and our goal is to become no. 1
- Currently, we hire over 170 fantastic people and over 60 in the Engineering and Infrastructure teams. The plan is to grow the team even bigger soon.
Would you like to see what working with us look like? Check out our #GrowWithTidio video 🎥👇 https://youtu.be/8xd44wCP5LI
How do we work in the Tech department:
- We make our decisions based on data collected from the behavior of our clients, and based on our UX research results,
- We solve logical and performance challenges in the bot creator,
- We work on the analytical mode by examining the performance of selected chatbot elements,
- We integrate our product with platforms such as Facebook Messenger, Instagram (more are already planned :)
- We are increasing the visibility of our product in places such as Wordpress, Shopify, WIX,
- We are working on optimizing the loading time of the Tidio Widget on websites based on the Shopify platform,
- We work on the multilingual Tidio homepage and landing pages in Next.js - we choose solutions that are convenient for development, easy to use for content teams, and at the same time take care of SEO and positioning in Google,
- We have a weekly initiative called "Improvement Fridays", where we can improve our product in many different ways (e.g. increasing performance, cleaning the code, removing legacy)”,
- We create tools that make our work easier (Design System, shared components, documentation),
- We influence everyday reality at Tidio, proactivity is appreciated here, so you can get involved in many topics beyond your role.
What can you expect by joining Tidio?
- By joining the team, you will develop Tidio applications, create new functionalities and maintain the existing ones. Our technology stack is mostly based on React, Redux, Redux-Saga, CSS-in-JS, GIT, Webpack + Babel, Jest, and React Native.
- We work in Scrum teams consisting of several people in two-week sprints.
In this role you will:
- Work on developing Tidio app (new features & maintenance)
- Contribute to developing new solutions while sharing your opinion and ideas during Scrum Events, Guild meetings, or simply in Slack channels
- Actively cooperate with your Scrum team consisting of Frontend, Backend and QA Engineers, Designer, UX Researcher, and a Product Owner
- Analyse code of the Tidio application
- Exchange knowledge
Monthly salary: up to 20 000 PLN or 4175 EUR company costs
*Please mind that the final monthly amount will vary depending on the tax regulations of your country. The salary should be discussed in detail during the recruitment process.
Form of employment: Contract of employment or B2B contract (self-employed).
We work digitally by design but if you prefer to work from an office you can visit us at our sites in Szczecin (al. Wojska Polskiego 81) or in Warsaw (Varso Place on Chmielna 73 https://cic.com/warsaw)
You are the perfect candidate if you:
- Have at least 2-3 years of experience working as a Frontend Developer
- Have a very good knowledge of React and Redux
- Have at least a basic experience with TypeScript
- Are a problem solver kind of a person
- Have knowledge of CSS-in-JS, Jest, Webpack + Babel, NPM, GIT
- Like to keep your code clean and know how to care about its good quality
- Write tests as an essential part of delivering your work
You’ll score extra points if you:
- Have experience in React Native
- Have experience in basic monitoring metrics for SaaS products
Our Hiring Process
- Interview with a technical person and a recruiter about your experience [1.5h]
- Task to be done at home [2-3h]
- Technical conversation with feedback after the task and whiteboard tasks [1.5h]
- Offer and fireworks
We would like to offer you:
- A real impact on the company’s growth 🚀
- Salary up to 4175 EUR monthly under a B2B contract or an equivalent within the employment contract (please see the top of the page for more info)
- Work with a team that continually shares knowledge and is not afraid of testing new solutions.
- Great development opportunities – company supported courses and conferences,
- Flexible working time – an optimum work-life balance is important!
- Possibility to work 100% remotely, use one of our two permanent offices (in Warsaw or Szczecin), or book a coworking space in your city.
- 26 days off guaranteed in a year
- Individual work tools – Macbook Pro, Dell screen, JBL headphones? You can tailor your equipment to your needs,
- Multisport Card or MyBenefit Cafeteria – no extra charge,
- Premium medical care (Medicover) – no extra charge,
- Mental wellbeing program – individual therapy sessions and resources for employees,
- Regular integration events (company-wide meetings twice a year and team events)
- Discounts on Apple products
- Budget for individual English language classes
- Free access to one of the most popular e-book/audiobook services
- Our famous onboarding bagels on your first day!