👉 Please reference you found the job on Remote Software Engineering Jobs, this helps us get more companies to post here, thanks!
The best free resources for coding interviews. Period.
The same resources that successfully helped engineers get offers from Google, Microsoft, and Amazon. With proven results and used by over a million people all around the world...
About Apply Digital
We are an innovation, products, and experiences company. Digital to our core, we are purpose-built to transform possibilities for people. We solve complex problems with well-executed solutions tailor-made for continuous growth — we're ambitious, and our clients are too. We work with well-funded start-ups, global brands, and Fortune 1000 companies spanning industries and audiences, including Moderna, Kraft Heinz, Arc’teryx, Realtor.com, and Atlassian.
Life at Apply Digital
- Flexibility — work where you work best
- Paid vacation over the legal limits
- Opportunities for advancement and growth
- Opportunity to travel to our global offices
- Regular in-person, hybrid, and remote team and company events (Drink and draw, curling, karaoke, escape rooms, and team summits!)
- Computer provided
- Beverages and snacks
Why Apply Digital?
Working at Apply Digital is an opportunity to invest your talents in innovative digital projects for global brands as part of a supportive, fun, and collaborative team.
Come join a diverse group of experienced developers in a culture that encourages team members to deepen their existing knowledge by learning cutting-edge technologies.
We are looking for a Mobile Engineer (React Native) with experience with both iOS and Android to help us deliver high-quality mobile apps for a wide range of clients operating in different industries. Our ideal candidate will be passionate, self-motivated, and keen to grow and thereby contribute significantly to the team in our fast-paced working environment.
Apply Digital is hybrid/remote-friendly. The preferred candidate should be based in LATAM working in hours that align with EST.
- Experience with TypeScript
- Passion and pride in writing elegant and solid code
- Excellent communication skills
- The resilience to work in a flexible environment
- The ability to be a highly collaborative team player
- A constant desire to learning and improving
- Strong English proficiency (B1-B2)
Nice to Haves
- Passionate about test-driven development
- Experience in native mobile app development (iOS, Android)
- Experience in creating Native Modules for React Native
- Experience with building CI/CD pipelines for mobile apps
- Experience with React.JS
- Experience with Node.JS
- Minimum 2+ years using React Native, in a production environment.
- Expertise in specific performance optimization techniques for mobile platforms
- Understanding of native mobile application development practices and ecosystems (iOS, Android)
Our Hiring Process
Once we've received and reviewed your CV, we'll email to let you know how well we feel you'd fit into the role. If you make it to the next round, we'll send you a test to complete. Make sure you give it your all!
If your test goes well (we'll have several people reviewing it, so do your best) we'll be in touch about an interview. If there's anything important that you need to know before the interview, let us know, and we'll do our best to help.
- Computer provided
- Beverages and snacks
- Great projects. Broaden your skills on a range of engaging projects with global brands, plus important work for causes we care about.
- An inclusive environment. We’re truly committed to building a culture where diversity is celebrated and everyone feels welcome. So come as you are.
- Learning opportunities. We offer generous training budgets, custom learning plans, Days of Learning, workshops, mentorship, peer support, and more.
- Flexible vacation policy. We believe in work-life boundaries, not just balance. That means we encourage time away from work.
- Flexible benefits. Tailor your extended health and dental plan to your needs, priorities, and preferences.
- Work where you like. Because we have an inherent trust in our people, we empower you to choose what works best for you. Work remotely, from our offices, or a blend of both. Your call.