👉 Please reference you found the job on Remote Software Engineering Jobs, this helps us get more companies to post here, thanks!
The best free resources for coding interviews. Period.
The same resources that successfully helped engineers get offers from Google, Microsoft, and Amazon. With proven results and used by over a million people all around the world...
HubSpot is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform for scaling companies. Tens of thousands of customers all over the world use our marketing, sales, and customer success software to grow their businesses. It's our mission to not just help them grow, but to help them grow better. That's how we'll build a company future generations will be proud of.
We're building a culture at HubSpot where amazing people (like you) can do their best work. If you're ready to grow your career and help millions of organizations grow better, you've come to the right place.
Come join us and help us build a global company where we're all proud to belong.
As an Engineering Manager on Growth, you will:
- Manage technical leaders and engineers to success
- Coach and mentor engineering teams, performing code reviews, higher-level software design, and direct management.
- Work with product managers and other leaders to define your team’s mission and success metrics
- Plan work and support numerous frontend teams by building new APIs, applications, experiments and tools
- Envision, build and analyse new features and tools, each contributing to group and company growth and revenue
- Continue to write and ship production code that has meaningful user and business impact
- Collaborate with HubSpotters all over the company, whether in engineering, product, design, research, marketing, sales, etc
- Get exposure to and learn how HubSpot works as a business
At HubSpot, Engineering Managers play to their strengths, but are aligned with HubSpot’s mission and show the leadership qualities that we’ve found to be most effective:
- They build trust, respect, and empathy, and use that as a base to deliver radical candor.
- They foster an inclusive team and sense of mission.
- They have strong working relationships across the organization, from the tech leads and the individual contributors who report to them, to the product managers and designers their reports work with, to their peers & the executive team.
- They understand our customer and business needs.
- They understand how we build and why.
- They represent our mission, culture, and commitment to DI&B to candidates.
- They get team members and candidates excited to take on new challenges.
Our Hiring Process
- Submit an Application. Our recruiting team will review your application and follow up within 10 days about whether or not we'll be moving forward with your application.
- Recruiter Phone Interview. The recruiter for the role will set up time to learn more about you and answer any questions. You should not expect personalized feedback at this stage.
- Assessment. You may receive a ‘take-home’ assessment, like a role play or content assignment. Many roles have these to give a better idea of what the job is like.
- Manager Phone Interview. You and the hiring manager will have a conversation where you can learn more about the work, and they can assess your skills and interest. Starting at this stage, we will provide personalized feedback if we decide not to move forward.
- Face-to-Face Interviews. You’ll interview over video through Zoom with 3-5 HubSpotters who have prepared to ask you thoughtful questions. If we decide not to move forward afterward, you'll receive the decision via email with the option to set up a feedback call.
- Decision Stage. Hopefully, after the hiring team debriefs, you receive an offer. If not, we always provide candidates with thoughtful feedback for future interviews.
- New Hire Onboarding. Once you've accepted an offer, our recruiting team will give you all the information you need about the new hire onboarding process. Expect trainer-led lessons, group work, and self-paced sessions virtually over Zoom.
- Unlimited Vacation & Global Week of Rest. In addition to a company-wide week off in July, HubSpot has unlimited vacation. You decide when and for how long to take time off. Vacation can be used however you want; for tropical trips or flexible day-to-days. We also have Vacation Quota Relief (VQR) to make sure it’s truly unlimited for all.
- Remote Work. You don’t need to be in an office or at a desk to have an impact anymore. With our hybrid model, employees can select one of three flexible work options: @home, @office, @flex to decide where and how they work best.
- Five-Year Sabbatical. After five years with HubSpot, you get a four-week paid sabbatical and a sabbatical bonus. Some employees take vacations with their families, while others learn how to play the guitar, or enjoy month-long honeymoons.
- Healthcare. Keeping HubSpotters healthy in all areas of life is a priority. This means employees have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance for themselves and their dependents. In addition to great healthcare coverage, we also offer all employees mental health resources, including coaching and/or therapy sessions.
- Parental Benefits. In addition to our Families@HubSpot employee resource group, we offer generous paid leave to new parents, as well as egg-freezing benefits to help give women more support.
- Leadership Development. How can we help managers build and grow great teams? HubSpot’s leadership development team provides trainings, ThinkSpaces, recognition programs, and resources for new and tenured managers alike.
- Healthy@HubSpot. Beyond healthy snack options and workspaces, HubSpot offers fitness reimbursement, nutrition consultations, and workshops on mindfulness, stress management, and more.
- Financial Wellbeing. In addition to competitive compensation and equity refresh opportunities, HubSpot offers US-based employees a 401(k) with a company match and region-specific retirement plans in all other locations. Employees can also buy HubSpot stock at a discount from the share price at purchase. By contributing between 1%-15% of their base pay for a set period of time, the funds are used to buy HubSpot stock at a 15% discount.
- Tuition Reimbursement. To help you advance your career, HubSpot offers a tuition reimbursement and employee development benefit. The intent of this benefit is to help offset the cost of courses that are related to developing your career at HubSpot.
- Ongoing Learning. People at HubSpot are deeply curious. That’s why we have ongoing learning opportunities like the Free Books Program, the Learn@HubSpot online platform, a mini-MBA Fellows program, HubTalks, workshops, and more.
- Employee Resource Groups. Belonging is an important part of doing your best work. These ERGs provide support and community for employees globally: LGBTQ+ Alliance, Families@HubSpot, People of Color at HubSpot, BLACKhub, and Women@HubSpot.
- Volunteering. Helping millions of organizations grow better also means growing our impact on the communities in which we live and work. That's why HubSpotters have up to eight hours of volunteering in company time annually to give back to their communities.